Students: Summer housing office at Lesley University
9 Mellen Street, Cambridge MA 02138. Direction
Speakers: Sheraton Commander Hotel
16 Garden Street, Cambridge MA 02138. Direction
All: Maxwell Dworkin Laboratory at Harvard University
33 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. Direction
Student participants will be staying at the residence halls at Lesley University, which is a short walk to the Maxwell Dworkin Laboratory at Harvard University where most WIT activities take place.
Check-in and check-out: Please following the instruction for your stay at Lesley summer housing.
When arriving to Lesley University, you must first check in at the Summer Housing Office located at 9 Mellen Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 to receive your keys and Lesley guest access ID card. In order to avoid any charges, keys and guest access ID card must be returned to the Summer Housing Office at check-out time. It’s very important that you report any lost key or access card to the Summer Housing Office immediately.
Check-in and check-out times are listed below. If you’re unable to check in or out during these times, please contact our office 48 hours in advance to inform us (617.349.8585 or email@example.com). A charge will be accessed for extended stay beyond check-out times.
If you’ve made arrangements with us to arrive on campus before or after these times, upon arrival, go to the Lesley University Public Safety Office, located across from 35 Mellen Street. A Public Safety Officer will contact a summer housing staff member to assist you.
- Office Hours for Check-In
- Monday–Friday, 1:00–4:00 pm and 5:00–9:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am–12:00 pm and 5:30–8:30 pm
- Office Hours for Check-Out
- Monday–Friday. 9:00–11:00 am
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Visitor permits are available at the Public Safety Office (617-349-8888), located on the Doble campus at 34 Mellen Street, Cambridge, MA, 02138.
- Visitors must purchase the appropriate permit to park: $15 per day, $25 per weekend,$50 Monday – Friday or $66 per 7 day week.
- Overnight parking is $5 extra per night, and vehicle owners must fill out a waiver with Public Safety. All parking at Lesley, including overnight, is subject to availability. There is no guarantee spaces will be available at a given time.
- Other garages: The Charles Square Garage (rates, check their coupons) at One Bennett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. University Place Parking Garage, at 45 University Road, Cambridge, MA 02138.
- Wifi is available: a login will be created for each guest
- Rooms have AC
- Linens and towels are provided, but no toiletries
- No maid service
- Smoke-free environment
Speakers will be staying at the Sheraton Commander Hotel, 16 Garden Street, Cambridge MA 02138.
Most activities take place at the Maxwell Dworkin Laboratory (33 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138), Harvard University. The banquet Thursday night takes place at the Harvard Faculty Club (20 Quincy St). It is a short walk across campus from Maxwell Dworkin.